It's now official..I have bronchitis and don't get to go back to work til Monday(thank goodness I have some vacation and personal hours tucked away). Keeping Harmony up last night sort of worked. She did go to bed with her sister after the prerequisite two readings of her chosen book for the night(mommy reads & daddy reads or she doesn't sleep well). But since yours truly evidently was wheezing horribly while sleeping and up and down coughing much more than I'd been...I kept waking my little angels up. Though they seem in good moods and grandma said they were good for her while I spent hours taking breathting treatments and xrays at the dr's office.
Now for the yum. Went to the local grocery store for my precriptions (still have to get more info to get one filled). They had blueberries and blackberries for $1.49 a small container...so we splurged and bought one of each. They are super delicious.
And I will be bad tomorrow. I have to go out for a prescription at work (only way to afford the darn thing). And we are going to stop off at the farmer's market on the way home(okay about a mile out of our way). I can't wait to browse what Indigo and Tyler Farms have and get some fresh fruits and veggies. Enjoy your Thursday!
Oh poor you... I hope you are feeling better soon... reading your blog made me realise that we are really quite lucky here in the UK, as regardless of how much the drugs are that we are prescribed we pay £6 (I think) regardless...
ReplyDeleteTake care
Alex
x
Feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteBronchitis is horrid. You must look after yourself, fresh fruit and veggies will help. Glad you have got a few days rest from work.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon
(((((( big warm hugs))))))
Many thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. You are such a lovely person, always so sweet and encouraging.
Be well xx
Warm wishes for a happy weekend xx
Sumea
Poor you. Keep eating the blueberries and blackberries - they're packed with super vitamins, just what you need to give your immune system a boost.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better for the weekend.
Jeanne
x
Hope you are feeling better today, Jenn! Also, I mailed your fat quarters and lilac soap this morning...thanks so much for visiting my blog and my little shop...you are a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your comment and link.
You are such a productive and creative lady.
I hope you are continuing to feel better x
hugs
Sumea