I have been quiet because I do not want to vent about work here (I could go on and on at this point and that is not something I am willing to do). The bronchitis is trying to come back. And Harmony has been a bit grumpy from teething. I am just very tired and worn out at the moment. I have been enjoying reading everyone else's blogs though. And there is the time spent with my little family to make the days brighter.
Plus Grandma is back from their trip to Cheraw, SC so Melodie will stop asking to go to Grandma's house and us having to tell her she can't because Grandma is away. And I think I am starting to ramble so I am going to say good night and I hope it was a good start to a new week.
Oh dear, you poor thing.... Its horrible when you are under the weather and work are I assume not being very understanding... and children (bless them) don't really notice that you are unwell they still want the usual attention... Chin up my dear... I will send you some of my English stiff upper lip and determination... mind you I am running a little low myself...;D
ReplyDeleteWhat with this cold that I can't shake and a School Summer Fayre to organise and not many volunteers stepping forward to help... Keeping focussed on family is definately the right thing to do.. after all they are what its all for...
take care my dear
x Alex
Hope things pep up and turn around for you soon. As for feeling tired and rambling, haven't we all been there....too tired but carrying on. Hope you feel better after (hopefully) a little rest.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
So sorry to hear that you are still feeling under the weather - I do hope things get better for you soon.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about work though - I was really busy last week, even working well into the night with 11th hour deadlines. But I suppose its a necessary evil until we win the lottery and can live in splendid relaxation!
Take care
Jeanne x