Friday, May 22, 2009

Update

I am a bit better. Exhausted, shaky(from medicine) and sore(from coughing), but slowly mending. Evidently I am among a nice sized group in the area with the same issues, but the NP was great and very helpful. I got a small round dishcloth finished while waiting at the Dr's office. I'll try to get a picture and write down the pattern for anyone interested. It is simple knitting and short rows and goes pretty quickly. Most of my other attempts at knitting and crocheting wip's have lead to frogging. So I am making my version of grandma's favorite washcloth for a friend's 4 month old. Then I plan on making a small stack for a woman she knows who is having twins in a month and has next nothing for them. It has taken me over an hour to write this with all the interruptions here and hence I have forgotten a couple of things I was going to type. Oh well. C'est la vie. Take care everyone and thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. You take it steady my dear... I know how you feel having a bug you can't shake... it really grinds you down...
    I have just crocheted my first cupcake... don't know why.. but hey I will probably give it away to someone... its a case of doing whatever makes you happy... so find your happiness my friend and grab hold of it and don't let it go... your C'est la vie attitude will definitely help... look how chilled the French are!.... mind you lets not get into the whole French thing! lol

    Take care
    love and hugs
    X Alex

    ReplyDelete