Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Nothing special going on or too report. I do live in an adult sleep deprived house though. Sweet, little Harmony has taken it upon herself to reduce her sleep and keep mommy and daddy up all night long. And by all night I mean she hasn't gone to sleep before 5 am the past 3 days. Last night or should I say this morning it was almost 6:30am before she passed out and was up by 11:30am. And she is still awake and happy and playing. I forsee a very long weekend ahead of me.
I have to say as much as I've missed Sara blogging I know she's been busy and overwhelmed and her most recent to posts have made me smile and feel much better about this blogging thing. Thank you, Sara for being you!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for popping over... I am very pleased to meet you and I look forward to poking my nose into your goings on...lol

    I am glad Sara stated a few home truths about blog land... I think there has to be a balance of dream living and real life... its just tricky to keep the balance...

    take care
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I lve your movie choices... the princess bride is ace... I love Mark Knopflers soundtrack and the rediculousness of the story is so cool... I have all the mummy films (Brandon Frasier ones!) he can rescue me any day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenn for your kind comment at my place. I look forward to seeing some of your creations.
    I hope you managed to get some sleep over the weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you, I have been there and know it's exhausting. Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep soon sweetie x
    Thank you for your lovely comment, you are such a beautiful and generous person and a lovely mummy too by the sounds of it.
    Take care x
    Hugs
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete