Tuesday, March 17, 2009
This & that
Sorry it's been a few days...but there have been some changes here and between the goings on in the house and Harmony hitting a growth spurt, not a lot worth blogging about has gone on. I am finishing up my swap gifts in hopes of mailing them out tomorrow (depends on little girls moods and mama-needfulness tonight). I found out today I get to go on a knit retreat on Sunday (Thank you soooo much, Joy). My lys Knit'N'Purl is having a yarn retreat on March 22 and today was their one year anniversary of being open (Congrats Phyllis & Tracy). I get to sit and knit with my co-worker/friend Carol and Joy and who knows who else...can't wait!!! Actually taking some me time without either girl that doesn't involve work...a novelty( Okay it's only 5 or so hours, but still). Well, it's time to go knit something that requires a little concentration while my girlies are sleeping. Have a great evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment