Saturday, March 21, 2009
Hmmm...
It has been a fairly quiet Saturday. The girls and I did take a trip to the library for them to run around on the playground and then on to our nearby thrift store where we got a bag of clothes for my girls and my best friend Hanniah's daughter for $3 (saved me about $3 off the normal prices of 25-50 cents per item). And Melodie is thrilled she got a purple dress. I'm happy I got another canvas tote/grocery bag for 75cents and a couple of summer-ish clothes for Harmony since she has hit a growth spurt and the seasons are off for what she is wearing and what Melodie wore. Gotta run and rescue the house from the girls. Have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I found your blog through Homespun Living. The title grabbed me in :) ! I'm learning to knit and at this stage am having great fun with dishcloths! I see from looking at your list of favorite blogs that lots of your fav's are mine too, so you must be a kindred spirit! Good job on your thrift finds!
ReplyDeleteHello Jenn
ReplyDeleteIf you would like to enter my spring giveaway there is still time, It closes tomorrow (wednesday) midnight (British time).
Hopy you and yours are having a lovely week
hugs
xx
sumea
Hi Jenn! So glad you started a blog. Hope you have lots of fun with it!
ReplyDelete