Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swap goodness!











All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much Jenna! I am a member at crochetville and decided to go ahead and participate in the kitchen swap (I still need to finish a couple things and mail Jenna's package). I've ogled YarnPirate yarn, needles and such and told myself "one day". I may not have gotten yarn pirate yarn, but I got yarn pirate needles! She sent a bunch of 'coasters' which my girls confiscated and have been happily playing with (pics above). She also sent a beautiful skein of fleece artist yarn, 2 skeins of creme de la creme (never tried it), cute stitch markers, a cable needle, needle sweaters, sz1 & sz2 circulars, and a spectacular sock pattern (which is way beyond my abilities for socks at the moment, maybe once Harmony is 2 I'll have the time to devote to such a lovely pattern). There is also a cute cat pocket planner, a lovely spiral notebook, 2 pencils (hmm...maybe I'll actually start writing down the stuff I make on the fly...maybe) a cute pack of tissues, cocoa, goldfish (Melodie has claimed those, but said she will share), crochet hooks and a pack of glow sticks. All of the above came in one little box. I am thrilled and impressed and so grateful. It brightened up a semi-bad day. Okay, I'll stop running on...Have a good day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment