Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little girls & flowers



Yesterday Melodie bought her flowers and soil and planted her flower garden. Admittedly it's only a small patch by the front porch steps, but it is hers. And I have to blame Grandma for them since she and Melodie planted some sunflower seeds by their hot tub. But it is all good and sweet and the girls had fun in the sun...with Harmony getting frustrated that Grandma wouldn't let her go beyond our yard or off the porch later :). Short and sweet with a pic.

And I have to mention the little giveaway that's going on over at Lisa's blog (Knitty, Vintage and Rosy ). I love reading her blog, when she posts and she has a great knit hexagon pattern tucked in her sidebar. Also a thank you to saraeden for being my first follower!!!!! (Wow!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn:

    Thanks so much for the lovely comment! Would you mind if I told you how to use the links for your posts?

    On your posting page you will see a little icon at the top that has a globe with a chain link? Hit that and a box will show up that you copy the link into, like my link (http://btchwstix.blogspot.com/)but type in Knitty, Vintage and Rosy first on your post and highlight it. That way in your post it will say Knitty, Vintage and Rosy, not btchwstix.blogspot.com/. Gosh, did I explain this horribly or what?

    And I will be dropping your name in the hat x3 for your lovely compliment.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. any thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lovely words. I love your girls little flower garden
    xx
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete