Thursday, February 25, 2010

I really wish the weather would make up its mind. All three little ones are sick. The girls just have something viral that is cold-like, but the only symptom they share is a cough. Erik however has RSV and has to have an inhaler for about a week to ten days because of the wheezing and lung congestion. She tested him for the RSV because of the congestion in his lungs. On the good side, Erik is quite happy and hungry and active still, which according to the nurse practitioner is a big plus. I'm getting talked to and lots of big grins, which is much better than hearing him wheeze as he tried to breath. I am looking forward to a long weekend of tending a very grumpy Miss Melodie(very, very bad cough and fever) and a temperamental Miss Harmony(she is tired of having grandma and mommy wipe her runny nose). Hope everyone else is having a wonderful and uneventful week!!!

P.S. Alex, please forgive but your package won't go out till Monday because I don't want to take the little ones out while they are this sick.

3 comments:

  1. Oh big healing hugs to you all... and make sure you look after yourself too... Don't panic about the package post it when its most convenient for you, you are a good friend and I don't want you panicing about a silly parcel to me... family most definitely comes first...

    I am glad Erik is handling it all so well... thank goodness for small mercy's...:D

    It sounds very similar to the bugs we've been having over here... it took about a week to shift the cough and a week to clear the colds... unfortunately Danny refuses to blow his nose.. but the cold did get into our ears and my ears squeaked every time I blew my nose, so I can see why Danny wouldn't like it... lol

    love to you all
    Alex
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, sorry to hear everyone is laid low with coughs and colds. You would think this cold weather would kill off all the bugs!

    Erik is such a valiant littly boy, bless him for still having his appetite.

    Take care of yourselves and stay snug over the weekend.

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about all the sickness! Hope your little ones get better soon!

    ReplyDelete