Hello Jenn, Hope Harmony had a great birthday and that the chocolate cake was yummy. Jenn I'm really sorry but i'm running a little late with your swap parcel life is a little tough and up and down at the moment. I will get something out to you as soon as things get back on track a bit more.
Happy Birthday Harmony!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Harmony... hope you have/had a fabulous day... mmmm chocolate cake!
ReplyDeletex Alex
Happy belated birthday wishes for Harmony - hope you had a fun day!
ReplyDeleteJeanne x
Hello Jenn,
ReplyDeleteHope Harmony had a great birthday and that the chocolate cake was yummy.
Jenn I'm really sorry but i'm running a little late with your swap parcel life is a little tough and up and down at the moment. I will get something out to you as soon as things get back on track a bit more.
Joanne x
Could you please send me a slice of that chocolate cake? Pretty please? Thanks, Jenn, for your kind comments to me, recently.
ReplyDelete