Thursday, February 18, 2010
Checking in..
Just taking a few minutes to check up on some dear friends through their blogs and though I'd mention we are all doing well. Just had a lot going on to occupy the heart and mind with a friend's husband starting chemotherapy and trying to get the necessary things taken care of to make sure our wagon can get us where we need to go. And I am trying to get a little extra crocheting and knitting in here and there. I have some ends to weave in and pictures to take and then I will have at least two new things for in my etsy shop. I admit my priority has been trying to get a blanket I started when Harmony was about 5 months old finished finally. I went to KnitNPurl yesterday and bought the last skein I will need to complete it. Now I just have to crochet up the other two before I put on the border. Be well and good thoughts to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Busy as ever I see... can't wait to see some pictures of your creations...
ReplyDeletex Alex
I have some ends to weave in too, and I wonder why I never do it as I go along ... such a bore! Sorry about your friend's husband. Hope you'll get some time to finish your blanket.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your friend's husband Jenn...
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing your new makes. How is little Erik doing?
Have a good weekend. Jeanne x