
Just a short post today. I have donated a set of knit and crochet washcloths to Craft Hope's Etsy shop. Since we just don't have the extra money to donate, I thought this was our best option at the moment. I have also put some up in my shop again(finally). I am slowly working on getting more to add, but have only singles at the moment and I have something else to add too once I have a few more made.
That's a lovely gesture Jenn, it all goes a long way. I will pop over to your shop tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJeanne x
Your wash cloths are so Pretty, I Love the round ones. It was a very kind idea to donate some too.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for Your lovely, thoughtful and encouraging words on my blog xxx I very much appreciated them xxx
Wishing You and Yours a Happy weekend xxx
Sumea
I had no idea you had an Etsy shop, Jenn! I'm amazed that you find the time to craft, but I know that sometimes a little manual work helps a lot a busy mom to keep her sanity.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenn, I'm Joanne, I'll be sending you a hopefully nice gift for our mothers day swap. Alex has told me a little bit about you but I'm of to read some more of your blog to get to know you a little better.
ReplyDeleteplease let me know if there is anything you really don't like because for me it would have to be coffee I hate it, I won't even kiss my hubby if he's had a cup in the morning at work.
Take care
Joanne x