It is actually cold here...still. In the 4 years we have lived here this is the longest cold stretch we remember. And some are even saying we might get flurries (doubt it, will let you know) since we are supposed to have rain. I have a short list of places I need/want to go, but the thought of dragging all three of my babies out in the cold doesn't really appeal. I think I've got it down for getting them in our wagon, but either Harmony or Erik is stuck outside while I get the other into their car seat(thankfully Melodie can get herself into her booster alone). Might impose on Grandma tomorrow to watch at least one of them.
Melodie finally decided to try hot chocolate last night(after seeing 'Toot & Puddle' making/enjoying it). And surprise, surprise, she likes it. Not that I am surprised since she loves chocolate, just took a while. Though I shouldn't complain since she really is not a big fan of most candy and won't touch sodas. Nothing much else new here other than a growing little boy and my having to go through some of the clothes we were given to give back/away since he has grown out of a few sleepers. Hope everyone else is keeping warm!!
We are still snowy here and some more is expected at the weekend... apparetnly gas consumption has risen to an all time high in the uk as people turn up their central heating... we are not responsible for this though as we don't have any gas in our village... We are however using a lot of electric with our heaters on day and night. it was -14 here last night and we normally only get a -3 or -4 so we are all feeling unually cold but its only weather an extra jumper and a blanket will keep us cosy.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about going out though... mind you that choice has been taken away from me as Mr P has taken my 4x4 so that he can get to work and all I have is his little van which I find tricky to drive anyway as the clutch for the manual gears is a nightmare plus it only has 2 seats... not much good when theres 3 of us... so I am house bound but happy the village has a little shop...
take care and give the little ones a kiss from me
X Alex
Melodie will probably love chocolate forever now. And everyone knows how addicted I am to it and it all started when I was a very little girl. Keep warm, Jenn! And I hope you find that yarn you are looking for!
ReplyDeleteWe have had SO much snow here Jenn and its freezing! I've pretty much given up on getting the car out so apart from a shortish daily walk I'm housebound too! Yippee it makes a nice change to have an excuse to stay inside, all warm and cosy by the woodburner.
ReplyDeleteIt will be quite exciting if you get a few flurries! Stay warm too Jenn.
Jeanne x