Thursday, January 14, 2010

Erik & Harmony


taken by Melodie (yes my camera's date is off)








taken first night at home 12/4/09

3 comments:

  1. Aw bless them, you have gorgeous children... and i love the little blanket.. is that one of your creations? My niece is having a baby in July and I am not sure whether to make her a blanket or something else... but yours has inspired me to make a blanket!

    you never know I might be swapping with you for the mothers day swap.. thanks for joining :D

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmony looks like she's disco dancing! Sweet photos Jenn.

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this Gorgeous new addition to Your family, he looks a little Prince Charming if ever there was one xxx
    Your girls have grown so much since I last was here too...Harmony is such a Sweetie.
    I have missed all of You and am very Happy to be back :o)

    xxx

    Sumea

    ReplyDelete