I was wondering what remedies you have used for diaper rash. We have run the gamut on creams and nothing has been working for my little monkey(Harmony). I broke down and bought some 'butt paste' today (the price is ridiculous, but the Dr's office suggested trying it since A&D didn't work like usual) but we haven't seen improvement yet. When Melodie was a baby I had a small container of a cream with actual pieces of oatmeal in it that worked like a charm when she got this bad from antibiotics...but can't remember the name and have not been able to locate it. I dread every diaper I am changing because Harmony screams even with the lightest touch to clean and cream her(admittedly she's been running around naked a fair amount, but still). Any and all ideas/suggestions are welcome.
Still arguing with the camera about downloading the pics and still sorting/trying to get a decent schedule going here, but I will be around more often.
oh poor darling, how horrible for her... I am not sure you get any of our creams over there and I don't know of any home made miracle cures... I have used thisngs like Sudocreme and Metanium but they might just be British products...
ReplyDeleteglad your getting along a little better, and its good to have you back... big hugs to you all, and thank you for your lovely comments...
x Alex
I'm afraid I don't have any remedies for poor Harmony's diaper rash but I do hope it clears up soon - poor thing...
ReplyDeleteIts good to have you back however, albeit a little at a time. Take care now.
Jeanne
x
aww poor little one... as you have already mentioned 'airing' the rash with no diaper is a good idea and when my son had eczema I remember the Doctor saying to let him air dry after a bath. I can't remember at all the name of the ointment we used! It has been a while ; ) many healing wishes sent your way!
ReplyDelete