Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Still MIA

I still can not find the camera cable. So no new pictures yet. And not much going on other than work, work and more work. For a change of pace I have started knitting a lace scarf though (crochet is near instant gratification, but my mind is wandering a bit too much at the moment and I am messing up something very basic). It's a very simple 10 row repeat pattern and I'm trying out Michael's Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in 'Fresh Lilac Ombre' I've had the skein about 2 months (gotta love gifts), but hadn't run across a pattern that caught my interest for it till I was browsing Ravelry earlier. We shall see how it works. Time to go play with my girls.

3 comments:

  1. Oh ravelry, I can always find a pattern that I *need to knit RIGHT now* when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not visited ravelry.... will this be the end of the rest of the housework I am suppose to be doing? will I end up trawling yet another site instead of washing, ironing, cleaning and cooking!? Oh I hope so! ;D

    What you need to do is think to yourself "oh I don't need the cable anymore it doesn't matter anyway...." and start looking for that missing book or some other item you cant find and low and behold the cable will turn up!!!

    Good luck with your scarf, I am sure you'll get there eventually... say hi to the family

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lace scarf sounds interesting. Is it a hard pattern to knit? Hope you get your camera cable working, Jenn, because I would love to see your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete