I didn't realize it had been over a month since I last posted anything. C'est la vie. Things here haven't necessarily been busy, but hectic and chaotic with M's new job and him working all three shifts every week. It has been rough on the girls, especially Melodie, that there is not any remote sameness or order to the shifts her daddy works.
I will be back next week and hopefully the computer and camera will co-operate and I will be able to post a couple pictures of what has been on my needles/hooks (pathetically little, have been too drained and exhausted to do much) of which at least one thing is headed for my etsy shop. And possibly a pic or two of my girls...we shall see. Hope every one's summer has been going well. Congrats to Hot Belly Mama and Beau on the birth of Naomi Rose. See you all very soon.
Glad to see you again Jen - we have missed you! Hope things settle down soon at home and that you are enjoying the summer.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care
Jeanne
x
Hi Jen, glad to hear from you and I often wonder how your getting along, good to know that something turned up on the employment front for your hubby, and even though the hours are hard I am sure it will all pan out in the end... take care hugs to the girls
ReplyDeleteAlex
x