Saturday, August 8, 2009

Short, but interesting.

The pictures will be a little longer...seems the usb cable has vanished. Actually I figure grandma put it 'up' so Harmony couldn't climb for it and forgot to tell me.
And there just is not much new going on. Though when I stopped over at Simple, Green, Frugal Co-op I was quite delighted at today's topic of clothing reconstruction. Especially since it is how my girls have gained a few tops and dresses. I've made the co-op link clickable so you can wander over at your leisure. Off to do more laundry. Have a good, relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    thanks for the blog address I am popping over to take a look right now... hope you and yours are all well and I have just received my Crochet World Fall issue there are so many lovely christmas ideas and projects in it... we don't get any crochet mags over here... and the ones that we do get are such boring patterns... American patterns are so much more fun...

    big hugs and say hi to the guys

    X Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't make sense! I mean we don't get magazines that are just crochet... we get knitting mags with the odd crochet pattern in... I hope that makes better sense... I obviously need another coffee! lol ;D

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete