Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Quiet



I will probably be on the quiet side for a few more days. With work adding hours for the holiday and all of the emotional ups and downs I'm exhausted. And now hubby has a nasty cold and Melodie-girl is complaining of an upset tummy(but she's finally potty trained..stubborn+potty training=lots of struggles) and Harmony isn't sleeping much or well. This Mama is tired and any knitting or crocheting to 'relax' just puts me to sleep. Take care and if I don't post before the holiday...Happy Easter!!!

Had to add pics of my girls and Gma keeping Harmony out of too much trouble(huge struggle there)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! We're remodeling this weekend, so I actually "scheduled" a few blogs (mostly photos) to post in the next few days. Tomorrow, we share our gardening photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, dear Jenn, and have a Happy Easter with those cute little girlies of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your a yarn freak like me - you should hook up on Ravelry - if you arent already...also - my product is a tiger balm - although - i could make you a good hand moisturizer.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Many thanks to you for your lovely comment on my blog. Your little family in the photos look really sweet. I hope you are all feeling better and energised soon.
    Warmest thoughts
    x
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn
    It's me again :o)
    I have just added you to my bloggy friends list, so that I can catch up with you more easily and so that my other friends can find you too. I hope this is ok with you? just give me a shout if it's not.
    I am feeling for you, I remember how exhausting it was sometimes caring for little ones. Glad you have a lovely Grandmother to help out. Take care of yourself sweetie xx
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete