Friday, April 24, 2009
Hmmm...
Sorry, I just haven't had much to say. Been taking the girls out in the afternoon/evenings after I get home from work. They love it, but once Harmony is let off the porch to run she won't go back to play. Which is funny as it is frustrating since Melodie wants to ride her bike on the porch or play(she has an amazing and vivid imagination) and Harmony wants nothing to do with being confined to the porch anymore. If I let her, Harmony would walk the whole little development we live in. She knows which three houses around us have dogs and tends to head across the street first and then she looks up towards grandma's house. I think grandma won't take her out to play under the trees because of having to run her down. I have 3 dishcloths sitting finished, except for weaving in the ends and another 3/4 done. Hopefully I get a bit more knitting and crocheting done this weekend, but if I don't get much done I really won't mind, at all. Which probably isn't a good thing, but life had just been a bit to stressful this past week. Hope everyone has a warm and wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment