I had planned to have a nice little bunch of cloths listed in my etsy shop...problem is my camera cable has vanished into thin air. Hopefully I will find it tomorrow afternoon/evening after I get off work so that I can post some yarn-y goodness. Heather is having her 1st Friday giveaway with some of my cotton goodies to give-away. So bear with me as I find that elusive cable and get at least a few little things up for anyone who might be interested.
P.S. For Kristin...I looked at several and just kind of modified them to suit me (smaller needles since I have a bad habit of knitting loose and closing up the center instead of leaving a hole) but here is a link for you.
hi jenn! thank you again for your generous and beautiful offering. i hope you find your cable soon... i think "has anyone seen my camera cable" are some of the most commonly spoken words in my home. ;)
ReplyDeletethe giveaway post will be up shortly!!! yay!
I just saw you dishclothes/towel over at beauty that moves and was wondering if you could point me to the pattern for the round dishclothes and the towel (I already know how to make the square one- I've probably done 50!). I love the round ones!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Kristin
I am so glad that you are part of Heather's giveaway, since I was able to pop over!
ReplyDelete