Monday, March 29, 2010
this and that
Yes, I am still around. We have been having internet connection issues and are waiting for some wires to be replaced outside. I am going to the local Wednesday morning knitting group when I can (yay! I will get to go this week). The little ones are doing will, but have a bad case of spring fever. And Harmony spending much time outside just isn't possible right now with it raining yellow pollen. I realize she desperately wants to be outside, but fighting with her to get allergy medicine into her is draining and a lot of medicine gets wasted, so she is only out for about 30 minutes a day right now. I can not wait till the tree pollen stops so she can run free outside. And I have no doubt she would love not to have to wipe her nose all the time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hope sweet little Harmony is feeling better soon and that your internet connection recovers soon too.
ReplyDeletehave a happy knitting day tomorrow and a lovely easter xxx
hugs
sumea
Oohh knitting get together sounds fab and I hope your internet problems are resolved soon... we are definitely no where near hay fever season yet over here... rain, rain and oh look a little more rain! mind you this is England... we live to complain about the weather! lol
ReplyDeletehave you done any jonquils and Begonia yet? and my cmera battery is on charge I will be getting my arse in gear and posting about your parcel in the next few days... :D
big hugs to Harmony
x Alex