Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweetness

My little boy smiling when I walk in the door.
My Melodie-girl always bringing me flowers home from her visits to grandma's house.
My Harmony and all her cuddles and hugs all day long.
Stealing a couple of hours a week to spend at a local knitting group, even if I am the youngest by a good 10-15 years.
Working in a few minutes here and there to create some gifts and things for us.
Accepting that I may some day master making handkerchiefs with a sewing machine, but have not done so yet.
Knowing that one day we will have our own place surrounded by trees where we can do as we wish without worries of a landlord mowing down flowers and vegetables(just wish this was a sooner rather than later thing).

4 comments:

  1. Jenn, I love this little post - it just makes me know that it is the little things and the simple things that matter most in life. Those are the substance of our lives - the part that is priceless.

    Thank you for visiting me also - your comments are so appreciated. That blue blanket - it is coming soon. Hope to have it off the needles in a day or two - you are going to be surprised!

    I love your profile - especially the statement about the stash. Just knowing that you love yarn makes me so want to know you better!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that landlord! Lovely list of sweetness and plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely post Jenn - a reminder that the simple things in life are definitely the sweetest.

    What a nasty landlord - keep that dream alive and you will achieve it.

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Jenn, this is such a sweet and beautiful post.

    i wish that your dream of a lovely home among the trees comes true xxx

    warm hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    sumea

    ReplyDelete