Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just something short and sweet, since my little monkey is liking having Mama around all the time (and using it to her advantage). Nothing new on the baby front, it is contentedly hitting and kicking me with a heartbeat around 130. On the bright side, thanks to Michael's manager, we have a place that will help out with clothing and diapers for the first year (I can deal with an hour drive for a little bit of help, considering we gave away most of the the girls stuff Harmony has grown out of already). And I am going to get back to working on a certain pink and brown blanket I want to get in my etsy shop...I just have to keep a little yarn thief from trying to run off with the skeins, hook and completed section long enough to get farther. Hope everyone had a relaxing Columbus Day/Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you and 'baby bump' are keeping well Jenn!

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you (and the baby and family, too!) are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hunni, glad you are all doing well and the help will be very useful indeed

    take care
    hugs to everyone
    Alex
    x

    ReplyDelete