Friday, October 30, 2009

So far I'm somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 the way finished on the baby bolero from One Skein. I have spent maybe an hour on it and it is quick and easy. I don't have a booties pattern yet though since spending any length of time sitting with my feet down is very uncomfortable (which is the only option in front of my computer). Although I am not going to follow the bolero pattern exactly (okay already have not) since I know this little one will not be that tiny and the thought of picking up 164 stitches to do two rows of ribbing does not appeal. Instead I am just going to crochet around the edges, most likely using a half double stitch. Time to save the house from Harmony. Enjoy your Friday and just think tomorrow is Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking of you Jen and just popped by to say hello. Happy belated birthday to Melodie!

    Have a great Halloween weekend! Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete