Welcome to the world little Erik and many congratulations to you and your hubby Jen!Hugs to you all. Jeanne x
Jenn!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! A little boy, your whole family must be thrilled!!! This is the best news....oh, congrats, you sweetheart!!!!!!!
Oh....I keep looking at his picture...he is very, very cute!!! Those fat cheeks are so kissable. (((Jenn)))
Congrats!!!! What a sweet baby!
Congratulations Jenn, and welcome to Erik!Your little boy looks very cute and healthy, hope you're doing well too. Hugs. Francesca
HE IS SOOO PRECIOUS! I love it. Hmmmm.... maybe I will have another one.I love LOVE the name Erik and would use it if I didn't have an ex by that name. Damn.
Ooooo...look at those sweet cheeks!!!
Welcome to the world little Erik and many congratulations to you and your hubby Jen!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you all. Jeanne x
Jenn!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! A little boy, your whole family must be thrilled!!! This is the best news....oh, congrats, you sweetheart!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh....I keep looking at his picture...he is very, very cute!!! Those fat cheeks are so kissable. (((Jenn)))
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! What a sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jenn, and welcome to Erik!
ReplyDeleteYour little boy looks very cute and healthy, hope you're doing well too. Hugs. Francesca
HE IS SOOO PRECIOUS! I love it. Hmmmm.... maybe I will have another one.
ReplyDeleteI love LOVE the name Erik and would use it if I didn't have an ex by that name. Damn.
Ooooo...look at those sweet cheeks!!!
ReplyDelete